The powerful evaluation tool RN Analyzer is now available for Windows PCs – simply download it for free, install it and get started! Thanks to the RN Analyzer, lap comparisons, data analysis and video evaluation have never been easier. Now, you can use the Analyzer not only on the iPad, but also on your Windows PC or laptop.
The Windows app RN Analyzer is a completely free, enhanced analysis tool for the data recording systems RN LITE, RN ONE and RN PRO. The software combines user-friendly handling and powerful analysis options:
- Analyze laps according to different criteria (speed, distance, time, lap times, g-forces, OBD-II/CAN-data).
- Get an aerial perspective of the race track based on Google Maps. Your driving lines are displayed with maximum precision from an overhead view.
- Compare two laps and see exactly where you are gaining or losing time.
- Compare up to 10 laps with four different data channels simultaneously, all synchronized with videos.
- Compare sector timing – standard sectors can be used or defined sectors can be created.
- And many more features!
After installing the RN Analyzer software, you can easily connect your Race Navigator to your Windows computer via Wi-Fi. The lap data is transferred automatically and is available for evaluation in the RN Analyzer in seconds.
Info and Download
The RN Analyzer software is free and supports all Race Navigator models (RN LITE, RN ONE, RN PRO). Recommended operation systems: Windows 7 and Windows 10.
Once you have downloaded the installation file, execute it with a double-click. Follow the instructions on the screen.